Vitality Cream - Chamomile & Calendula
Vitality Cream - Chamomile & Calendula
** Read the specifications and ingredients at the end to make sure this cream is right for you.
Vitality Chamomile & Calendula Moisturizing Cream is made from our macerated chamomile and calendula oil to which we have added geranium essential oil. Very silky, it is suitable for dehydrated, mature skin. A small amount will suffice for your face and neck.
Chamomile and calendula are calming and soothing, which is why we have created a symbiosis of these two plants with rice bran, argan, jojoba and olive oil which are protective, regenerating and soothing at the same time.
The texture has been thought for a night cream, therefore a little thicker than a lotion, although it can be used during the day.
Made with certified organic and fair trade ingredients.
60 ml | 100% vegan | Not tested on animals.
Water, cornflower hydrolate*, argan oil*, rice bran oil, jojoba oil*, olive oil*, chamomile*, calendula*, vitamin E oil, emulsifying wax 100% vegetable source*, geranium essential oil*, natural potassium sorbate (natural preservative)
* Organic ingredients °fairtrade ingredients
Olive oil: Softening and soothing. Indicated for dry, sensitive, mature skin.
Argan oil: "Anti-ageing", acts against skin dryness. Firming and regenerating. Suitable for mature skin.
Rice bran oil: Rich in vitamin E, protective, anti-ageing, regenerating, soothing.
Jojoba oil: Balances sebum. Protection against external aggressions. Ideal for dry, mature or sensitive skin.
Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory, calms itching - soothing, softening.
Calendula: Ultra-calming, helps redness, itching, irritation and inflammation.
Blueberry Hydrolat: Calming and regenerating. Refreshes, stimulates and brightens the complexion. Relieves and alleviates minor irritations.
Geranium essential oil: Antibacterial, invigorating, anti-inflammatory, healing, normalises sebum secretions.
Perfect for all skin types, especially mature skin. Contains several ingredients recommended for "anti-aging" care.
Always do a skin test before use.
For people who have skin reactions, this cream is not recommended.
Although cornflower hydrolate is particularly effective in soothing sensitive skin, chamomile or geranium may cause slight irritation on very reactive skin.
Particularities Chamomile & Calendula Cream
- This cream contains 32% vegetable oil, the major part of which is argan oil.
- The texture has been designed for a night cream, therefore a little thicker than a lotion, although it can be used during the day.
- Argan oil contains linoleic and oleic acid, fatty acids that are very compatible with the skin's sebum and help maintain a protective barrier while penetrating deeply into the skin. Argan also contains saturated fatty acids that help protect the skin.
- The aqueous phase of this cream is made up of water and cornflower hydrolate.
- The Chamomile-Calendula cream contains less than 0.5% geranium essential oil which has been added to the cream for its toning properties.
- Chamomile-Calendula flowers have been macerated for 1 month in the oil in order to get the skin benefits of these plants: may cause allergic reactions to people allergic to Asteraceae.
General particularities on our moisturizers
All creams are sold in 60 ml format. On request and exceptionally, other formats may be available. Delays depend on our suppliers. According to our last survey, the duration of use varies between three and five months, depending on your frequency of application. Only a small quantity is sufficient.
A moisturizing cream is largely composed of an aqueous phase (water, hydrolat). Although we use distilled water, we know that water is a facilitating factor for bacteria.
We use a natural preservative in all our creams. However, since our moisturizers do not contain synthetic preservatives, the product expires 6 months after opening. We advise you to apply it with a spoon, a clean tool or hygienically clean hands.
Handcrafted creams (totally natural and vegetable) are precious and very fragile products. We love creams, however, it is a product that requires a little more care given the amount of water they contain. We still wanted to be able to offer you these little jewels!
For an optimal conservation, always close the jar, avoid heat and light, always take the cream with clean fingers.
Always watch if the cream could be altered: smell, colour, water/oil separation.
Storage: 6 months after opening.