10 steps to clearer skin
Posted on January 06 2021
At some point in our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger looking skin. Well, it can be achieved without spending a ton of money and a natural result is possible! What you need to do is persevere and over the course of three weeks, your skin will begin to be invigorated and clearer. Here's how;
- Keeping your skin clean is your first priority! You need to cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that not only removes dirt and grime, but then treats it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
- After cleansing, pat the skin dry and then spray a fine toning mist over the face to cool and help close pores while they are clean. Allow this mist to dry on the face.
- When the mist has dried, apply a very small amount of moisturizer all over the face and neck. Look for a moisturizer that is made for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are gentle but very effective in removing blemishes and pimples from the skin.
- Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs every night will be reflected in the condition of your skin. Seven hours is usually enough. Not getting enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are difficult to heal such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
- The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your intake of red meat to three or four times a week. Foods that are easy to digest will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
- Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start with your feet and work towards your heart, this helps to remove toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
- Try an aspirin mask! This mask has fantastic results on people with open pores, pimples, and acne. Crush about 15 aspirin tablets to a powder to paste mix with a little water, less than 1 teaspoon, then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin, then rinse and apply a light moisturizer. Try this every week, after a facial scrub.
- Once a month, use a steam treatment at home to remove impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face on this with a towel covering and let the steam gently open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a lukewarm face wash. https://amzn. to/3onNtX5
- Get some fresh air and go for a walk, swim in the sea (...confinement Ouin ☹(( ), ride your bike and have fun! Exercise will stimulate your system and your skin will love it.
- Take extra fish oil every day. Crops that eat a lot of fish have lighter skin and fish oil helps to remove toxins from the body and now you know it's great for your skin!
These 10 easy tips will help you get the clearer skin you desperately desire, remember to make the lifestyle changes you'll need and enjoy the benefits that come with it! A fresher, clearer, younger looking complexion.
To see all our products available: https: //fr.wonderwomanbox.ca/collections/soin-du-visage
If you liked this article, let us know by commenting it and don't hesitate to share it!